Here’s another boardwalk. Like I said, I can’t resist when I see one. This one leads to a beautiful white sandy beach in a small bay. The day I was there it was really quiet, only a few people enjoying the ocean and the sun.
I took this because I liked the way the boardwalk led up, giving a sense of not knowing what’s just beyond. The oceanside colour palette was hard to resist too.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/boardwalk-sandy-bay-beach/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Bronica SQ-A
- Lens: Bronica Zenzanon-S 80mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab processed in C41 chemistry
- Date: August, 2008
- Location: 43.82640, -64.88050
- what3words: zipper.snows.paparazzi
- Copyright: © 2008 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Rolling water, Lawrencetown Beach
- Sumac on Blomidon Beach
- Pebbles and sand, Lawrencetown Beach
- Trail and Grass, Lawrencetown Beach (Two)
- Fort Anne, May 2008 (Three)