Again, a boardwalk I couldn’t resist. This one was over a small stream and looked like it was part of the forest. I enjoy these boardwalks that look like they belong there, not like they were obviously built and placed there by people, but like it’s just a part of the place.
I got down really low for this shot to try and get an interesting perspective of it leading back into the forest. The chipmunks were having quite a time checking me out while I was there, they were obviously getting ready for the winter, hoarding as much as they could before the snow falls.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/boardwalk-over-torment-brook/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Bronica SQ-A
- Lens: Bronica Zenzanon-S 80mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab processed in C41 chemistry
- Date: September, 2008
- Location: 44.46070, -65.33140
- what3words: patches.flattering.televise
- Copyright: © 2008 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Autumn colours along Mersey River, October 2007
- Boardwalk in shade, September 2008
- Sunlight through canopy (October 2007)
- Maple Leaves, October 2007
- Hemlock on Rock, October 2007