I had put my camera away when I came across this. In fact, I hadn’t planned on going down this part of the trail as it was opposite the way I had to go to get back to my site. I decided to take a quick look down this trail just to see what the campsite was like down there. When I saw this I had to laugh because it seems the best photos are where you least expect them.
Once again, the filtered light is incredible. I think it’s what makes this photo so pleasing. There’s also a boardwalk which for me is about as good as it gets. So I pulled my camera out again and quickly shot. It turned out to be one of the best shots of my hike.
© 2009 All rights reserved..
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/boardwalk-in-shade-september-2008/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Bronica SQ-A
- Lens: Bronica Zenzanon-S 80mm
- Film: Kodak Portra 160NC
- Developer: C41
- Development: Lab processed in C41 chemistry.
- Date: September, 2008
- Location: 44.45974, -65.33151
- what3words: permitting.tubby.tiles
- Copyright: © 2008 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Autumn colours along Mersey River, October 2007
- Boardwalk over Torment Brook
- Sunlight through canopy (October 2007)
- Maple Leaves, October 2007
- Hemlock on Rock, October 2007