Alright, this is another of my favourite places. I’ve got a few of them. It is a magical spot and if it wasn’t for the millions of tourists in the summer it would be a heavenly place to live. We visited in March which is typically one of the two wettest months of the year. Luckily it stayed dry the few days we were there.
I took this shot the first evening of our visit as we were taking in the beauty of the place. The sun had just gone down so the light was incredible. I couldn’t get enough of the rocks and sand and water and sky. It really is a breathtaking place and count myself lucky to have been able to experience it.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/beach-no-7-tofino-bc/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Minolta 505si
- Lens: Sigma 28-70
- Film: Kodak 400TX
- Developer: Kodak HC-110 dilution B
- Development: Small tank for 3:30 at 21 degrees Celsius. Cooked it.
- Date: March, 2005
- Location: 49.13219, -125.90523
- what3words: unhurried.recycler.entwined
- Copyright: © 2005 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- East Sooke, Number One
- Beach grass in autumn, Summerville Beach
- Dunes, Cavendish Beach
- Birch on Ness Lake
- Upper Arrow Lake