Sometimes when the light is right, there’s a photo to be had just about anywhere. Even on the couch.
© 2010 All rights reserved..
This post is part of Photography.
Previous post: Old Town Clock, World Pinhole Day
Next post: 1801 Hollis in fog
Random post: Lighthouse and Fisherman, Ogden Point, Victoria, BC
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/apartment-window-evening/
Subscribe: on the Feeds page
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #8 yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for 15 seconds each for the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: April, 2010
- Location: 44.642939, -63.570313
- what3words: biker.mortgaged.regulated
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Bedroom light, September 2017
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- Moshi market
- Door, Warden's Cabin
- Door and window, Warden's Cabin