On sunny afternoon on my way home from work I decided to take a few snaps of whatever I could see under the boardwalk along the harbour. The tide was mostly out so I could get a decent shot. I waited for a minute until someone walked by as I wanted to make sure you could tell it was a boardwalk you were looking at. I like the sunny top half and the dark, shadowy bottom half.
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 100
- Developer: Rodinal 1+100
- Development: Small tank for 18 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first fifteen seconds of the first three minutes, then one inversion every three minutes.
- Date: August, 2010
- Location: 44.645490, -63.568306
- what3words: virtue.bashed.safest
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Wharf light in fog
- Unlawful, March 2011
- Rescue ring in fog
- Georges Island in fog
- Point Halifax in fog