When I’m on holidays I like to eat breakfast. A big, greasy breakfast. So, deciding on a diner we found the 6th Avenue Cafe around the block from the hotel. We got in, sat down, had coffee in front of us in less than a minute and put our orders in. Since breakfast is a rare thing for me I don’t mind eating bacon and eggs two mornings in a row. While waiting for the grub to arrive, I snapped this. Not five minutes after, the place was pretty much filled up. A decent spot if you’re in the neighbourhood.
Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/photography/6th-avenue-cafe/
Subscribe: post RSS
- Camera: Mamiya 6 medium-format rangefinder
- Lens: Mamiya 75mm
- Filter: #15 deep yellow
- Film: Fuji Acros 400
- Developer: Rodinal 1+50
- Development: Small tank for 11 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius. Agitation was for the first thirty seconds, then four inversions per minute.
- Date: May, 2010
- Location: 40.764800, -73.976757
- what3words: judges.packet.mobile
- Copyright: © 2010 Chris Jones. All rights reserved. More information.
- Bedtime, May 2010
- Alone, Grand Central Terminal
- Bedroom light, September 2017
- Blacksmith, Historical Acadian Village
- Moshi market