This is what I’m up to at the moment:
- Watching a very enjoyable FIFA World Cup, even though the teams I’m cheering for have all been knocked out
- Watching the 2018 Tour de France
- Planning summer/fall outdoor adventures, including a five-day backcountry hiking trip at the end of August
- Playing with making my own visitor stats scripts
- Redesigning and updating my website with up-to-date tools and processes for performance and usability
- Walking much further to the office now that we’ve moved, allowing me to get in a bit better shape and using my cameras more, both things I need more of!
- I’m reading:
- Working as a web developer for Able Sense, a small e-commerce agency doing good work on the Shopify platform
- Living in Halifax, NS, Canada (11+ years!)
Updated: July 2, 2018
What is this?
This is my /now page. From http://nownownow.com/about:
So a website with a link that says “now” goes to a page that tells you what this person is focused on at this point in their life. For short, we call it a “now page”.
That’s what this is.
In photography, Waiting, Viau station was published 3 months ago.
As for writing, Getting Titular was published 1 month ago.
And in the stream, Lone walker was published 1 day ago.
Photographs, writings and streams are published when I feel like it. You should subscribe to keep up-to-date.