This is what I’m up to:
- Back from a great trip to Europe hiking in the Alps and preparing an article about the trip
- Trying to get back into sketching and posting more to my website
- Small redesigns and updates to my website and personal web apps
- I’m reading:
- The Dark and Other Love Stories by Deborah Willis
- Working as a web developer for Able Sense, a small e-commerce agency doing good work on the Shopify platform
- Living in Halifax, NS, Canada (12+ years!)
Updated: July 10, 2019
What is this?
This is my /now page. From http://nownownow.com/about:
So a website with a link that says “now” goes to a page that tells you what this person is focused on at this point in their life. For short, we call it a “now page”.
That’s what this is.
In photographs, Government House, June 2018 was published 1 month ago.
As for articles, Ten Days in the Alps was published 1 week ago.
And in notes, The court of food was published 4 days ago.
Photographs, articles and notes are published when I feel like it. You should subscribe to keep up-to-date.