This is what I’m up to:
- Still slowly learning Swift and iOS development but have got to the point where I’ve learned my idea isn’t possible so I may have to switch directions
- Going to see the first home game of the new professional soccer team in Halifax
- Getting ready for a canoe trip into the backcountry on the upcoming long weekend
- Getting ready for a great trip to Europe at the end of June, can’t wait!
- Trying to get back into sketching and posting more to my website
- Small redesigns and updates to my website and personal web apps
- I’m reading:
- The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
- Working as a web developer for Able Sense, a small e-commerce agency doing good work on the Shopify platform
- Living in Halifax, NS, Canada (12+ years!)
Updated: May 1, 2019
What is this?
This is my /now page. From http://nownownow.com/about:
So a website with a link that says “now” goes to a page that tells you what this person is focused on at this point in their life. For short, we call it a “now page”.
That’s what this is.
In photographs, Sunset on Liberty Lake was published 8 months ago.
As for articles, Hiking the Liberty Lake Loop was published 8 months ago.
And in notes, Back at site 22 was published 6 days ago.
Photographs, articles and notes are published when I feel like it. You should subscribe to keep up-to-date.