This is what I’m up to at the moment:
- Planning summer/fall outdoor adventures
- Moved into a new apartment in the same building to escape the construction noise and dust; now have to deal with way too much junk to moving again. Time to purge.
- Working as a web developer for Able Sense, a small e-commerce agency doing good work on the Shopify platform
- Learning Ruby on Rails
- Redesigning and updating my website with up-to-date tools and processes for performance and usability
- I’m reading:
- A History of Wales by John Davies
- Living in Halifax, NS, Canada (10+ years!)
Updated: April 2, 2018
What is this?
This is my /now page. From http://nownownow.com/about:
So a website with a link that says “now” goes to a page that tells you what this person is focused on at this point in their life. For short, we call it a “now page”.
That’s what this is.
In photography, Waiting, Viau station was published 4 weeks ago.
As for writing, Channel Lake Loop, September 2017 was published 7 months ago.
And in the stream, Cabin pizza was published 1 week ago.
Photographs, writings and streams are published when I feel like it. You should subscribe to keep up-to-date.