This is what I’m up to:
- Back from a good two-week holiday to see friends and family
- Wondering what I’m doing with my life
- Trying — and mostly failing — to get back into sketching and posting more to my website
- Watching too much soccer
- Small redesigns and updates to my website and personal web apps
- I’m reading:
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain: The Definitive Edition by Betty Edwards
- Lands of Lost Borders: Out of Bounds on the Silk Road by Kate Harris
- Working as a web developer for Able Sense, a small e-commerce agency doing good work on the Shopify platform
- Living in Halifax, NS, Canada (13+ years!)
Updated: January 4, 2020
What is this?
This is my /now page. From http://nownownow.com/about:
So a website with a link that says “now” goes to a page that tells you what this person is focused on at this point in their life. For short, we call it a “now page”.
That’s what this is.
In photographs, Government House, June 2018 was published 7 months ago.
As for articles, Ten Days in the Alps was published 6 months ago.
And in notes, Snow day was published 2 weeks ago.
Photographs, articles and notes are published when I feel like it. You should subscribe to keep up-to-date.