Since I have some time off over the holidays and a bit of energy I thought I’d fire up the bathroom darkroom this afternoon and make some prints I’ve been meaning to make for a while. It was grey and rainy outside so a perfect excuse to close the blinds and hide out.
It turned out better than I expected, I even managed to do a little burning-in on a print that needed some extra care. This extra bit of processing usually makes me nervous, it helps that I didn’t have to rush to get the correct results. I ended up making nine prints in total of three different negatives, a very productive afternoon. It felt good to be making prints again.