The Art of Noticing: 131 Ways to Spark Creativity, Find Inspiration, and Discover Joy in the Everyday
By Rob Walker
Published in 2019 by Knopf Publishing Group
Welcome to the era of white noise. Our lives are in constant tether to phones, to email, and to social media. In this age of distraction, the ability to experience and be present is often lost: to think and to see and to listen.
Enter Rob Walker’s The Art of Noticing — an inspiring volume that will help you see the world anew. Through a series of simple and playful exercises — 131 of them — Walker maps ways for you to become a clearer thinker, a better listener, a more creative workplace colleague, and finally, to rediscover what really matters to you.
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
- Next book: The Dark and Other Love Stories
- Random book: Masterpieces of Canadian Art from the National Gallery of Canada
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/999/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/999/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page