Designing the Obvious: A Common Sense Approach to Web Application Design
By Robert Hoekman Jr.
Published in 2006 by New Riders
Originally published in 2002
Rating: 5 / 5
Offers practical advice about how to achieve the qualities of great Web-based applications and consistently and successfully reproduce them. This work includes principles such as building only whats necessary, getting users up to speed quickly, preventing and handling errors, and designing for the activity.
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: Masterpieces of Canadian Art from the National Gallery of Canada
- Next book: Programming HTML5 Applications
- Random book: Speaking from Among the Bones (Flavia de Luce, #5)
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/918/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/918/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page