Wildlife, Forests, And Forestry: Principles Of Managing Forests For Biological Diversity
By Malcolm L. Hunter Jr.
Published in 1990 by Prentice Hall
Originally published in 1989
Rating: 4 / 5
This text furnishes the reader with a conceptual focus and a broad geographic scope of the interface between forestry and wildlife. The universal information contained in the book allows students to understand the concepts that form the foundations for specific forest management decision making.
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: Trees in Canada
- Next book: A Taste of Canada: A Culinary Journey
- Random book: Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/885/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/885/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page