Trees in Canada
By John Laird Farrar
Published in 1995 by Fitzhenry and Whiteside
Rating: 5 / 5
Ten years in preparation, this is the most comprehensive book on the trees of Canada and the northern United States ever published.
Trees In Canada features: 136 range maps in Canada and reaching into the United States to southern Pennsylvania and northern California. A new easy tree-identification method in which trees are organized into 12 groups based on leaf shape and arrangement along the twig. Keys for both summer and winter identification. 580 colour photographs and 1600 drawings of special features useful for identification.
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: Summer Delights: Growing and Cooking Fresh Herbs
- Next book: Wildlife, Forests, And Forestry: Principles Of Managing Forests For Biological Diversity
- Random book: HTML5 for Web Designers
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/884/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/884/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page