My Remarkable Uncle
By Stephen Leacock
Published in 1989 by New Canadian Library
Rating: 3 / 5
This celebrated collection of sketches sparkles with Stephen Leacock’s humour and shines with the warmth of his wit.
The comical E.P., star of the title essay, “My Remarkable Uncle,” is a classic Leacock character. He is president of a railway with a letterhead but no rails, and he heads a bank that boasts credit but no cash whatsoever -– all of which trouble E.P. not in the least.
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: The Photographer's Master Printing Course (Mitchell Beazley Photography)
- Next book: PHOTOart: Photography in the 21st Century
- Random book: Lives of Short Duration
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/875/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/875/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page