By Ansel Adams with Robert Hardy Baker
Published in 0 by Little, Brown and Co.
Originally published in 1980
Rating: 5 / 5
The Camera is the essential first volume of three in a series of three: The Camera, The Negative and The Print. Visualization—the art of “seeing” the finished photograph in advance, before the shutter every clicks—is the dominant theme of the series.
- Pages: 203
- ISBN: 0821210920
- ISBN-13: 9780821210925
- Tags: photography how-to softcover
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: Dough: Simple Contemporary Breads
- Next book: 20th-Century Poetry & Poetics
- Random book: The Pale King
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/870/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/870/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page