Web Standards Creativity: Innovations in Web Design with Xhtml, Css, and Dom Scripting
By Cameron Adams with Mark Boulton, Rob Weychert
Published in 2007 by Apress
Rating: 4 / 5
Be inspired by 10 web design lessons from 10 of the world’s best web designers Get creative with cutting-edge XHTML, CSS, and DOM scripting techniques Learn breathtaking design skills while remaining standards-compliant Here at friends of ED, we know that as a web designer or developer, your work involves more than just working to pay the bills. We know that each day, you strive to push the boundaries of your medium, unleashing your creativity in new ways to make your websites more engaging and attractive to behold, while still maintaining cross-browser support, standards compliance, and accessibility.
That’s why we got together 10 of the world’s most talented web designers to share their secrets with you. Web Standards Creativity is jam-packed with fresh, innovative design ideas. The topics range from essential CSS typography and grid design, effective styling for CMS-driven sites, and astonishing PNG transparency techniques, to DOM scripting magic for creating layouts that change depending on browser resolution and user preference, and better print layouts for web pages. We’re sure you will find something here to inspire you!
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: Philosophy of Science: A Very Short Introduction
- Next book: Elliott Erwitt: Snaps
- Random book: A Field Guide to Wildflowers of Northeastern and North-Central North America
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/778/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/778/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page