An Earthling’s Guide to Outer Space: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Black Holes, Dwarf Planets, Aliens, and More
By Bob McDonald
Published in 2019 by Simon Schuster
Finished reading: March 31st, 2020
Rating: 4 / 5
How big is our galaxy? Is there life on those distant planets? Are we really made of star dust? And where do stars even come from?
In An Earthling’s Guide to Outer Space, we finally have the answers to all those questions and more. With clarity, wisdom, and a great deal of enthusiasm, McDonald explores the curiosities of the big blue planet we call home as well as our galactic neighbours—from Martian caves to storm clouds on Jupiter to the nebulae at the far end of the universe.
- Go back to the main list of books
- Previous book: Beyond the Trees: A Journey Alone Across Canada's Arctic
- Next book: The Power Broker: Robert Moses and the Fall of New York
- Random book: Why People Photograph
- Permanent link: https://chrisjones.io/books/1013/
- Short link: https://cjio.link/1013/
- You can subscribe to books on the feeds page